ScoreSense is an application that analyzes credit card statements and helps users monitor their money through insightful scores. Additionally, it provides insurance theft coverage that helps offset the high costs of repairs. Due to personal reasons, you have decided not to use ScoreSense any longer. If you would like to get rid of your account membership, you have come to the right place.
The score you receive determines the interest rate you will be offered on mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, and lines of credit. You will often be offered more favorable interest rates on loans and credit cards if you have a good credit rating. It will take you no more than two minutes to cancel your ScoreSense account. Follow the guide below.
How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership?
If you wish to cancel your account’s membership, you will need to contact ScoreSense customer service.
- ScoreSense customer service can be reached at 1 (800) 972 – 7204.
- Tell the customer service representative you want to cancel your ScoreSense membership.
- After you have signed up for ScoreSense, you can easily cancel your membership by following the next few steps.
Once your membership is canceled, you will receive an email confirmation.
How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership through Email?
Follow the steps below to cancel your ScoreSense membership if you would like to contact ScoreSense customer service another way.
- Sign in to your email account.
- In the subject line, write ‘Request to Cancel Membership.’
- Send a well-structured email explaining why you wish to cancel your membership.
- You can request that your personal information be removed from the database by contacting customer service.
- The email should be sent to [email protected]
If you’re unsatisfied with the service or find it expensive, your only option is to cancel it. If you decide to change your mind, you can reactivate your account by calling 1-800-972-7204.