For $1, ScoreSense offers a 7-day trial that is completely refundable. Upon expiration of the free trial, you will have to pay a membership fee of $29.95 per month. As part of the monthly membership, members have access to three-bureau credit scores and reports, and daily credit alerts.
Customers can also obtain answers to questions related to their scores, reports, or the process of disputing and correcting errors or differences in account reporting by contacting ScoreSense’s customer service department.
Step By Step Login Procedure
Signing up for an account on ScoreSense is the only way for you to view your credit score studies and scores. As part of the ScoreSense Login process, you will discover how the service offers many unique benefits and features. The steps you can take to access the ScoreSense Login Page are listed below.
- The first thing you should do is visit www.scoresense.com.
- The sign-in button can be found in the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the login page after clicking the sign-in button.
- Your email address must be entered as your username in this section.
- Please enter the password you created during registration.
- Click the Sign In button once you have verified the information.
If you log into your account, you can monitor your credit history, correct errors on your credit report, and keep an eye on threats to your identity with the membership service quickly and conveniently. ScoreSense gives you access to all of your credit studies and your credit scores as well after you become a member. You will also have free access to any credit reporting agency’s fico rating and credit score report if you are a subscriber.
It will also allow you to review your credit report and score as much as you want, dispute any errors that you notice on your credit report, keep track of threats that have been detected to your identity, see the details of sex offenders who live close by, and a lot more.